Platform: Windows 8 x64
Compilation Date: 26.03.2013
Based on Edition: Pro
Automated Installation : Yes
Category : Operating System
Activation Needed :No
Kernel Type: Hybrid
Installation Type: BIOS
Digitally Signed for Security : Yes
UEFI Support: Enabled
CD-Key : N/A
Size: 4.3 GB
No of DVD's: 1 (Normal DVD)
Format: ISO Image File
Installation Time : 25 - 30 Mins
Author: Nishant (Reckons International Team)
Minimum System Requirements:
· 1 GB RAM (Recommended 2GB RAM)
· 20 GB of HDD space
· 128 MB of Graphics Memory (Capable to run Windows Aero)
· 17’ inch Monitor (1024 x 768)
· DVD-ROM or DVD-RAM
· Pixel Shader 2.0
· Dual Core Processors
NOTE: START A FRESH INSTALLATION FROM BIOS AND INSTALL IN A SEPARATE PARTITION.
DON'T UPGRADE YOUR PREVIOUS WINDOWS WITH THIS VERSION OF WINDOWS. DON'T TRY TO INSTALL
THIS EDITION IN NON-SUPPORTIVE MOTHERBOARDS.
NOTE: DONT SALE THIS EDITION IN ANY ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITES. WE ARE JUST MAKING THE
WINDOWS SUITABLE FOR ALL USERS. THIS IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE. IF ANYONE SELLING
THIS EDITION IN ANY FORM, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE.
WARNING : ALL THE FILES WHICH IS CREATED BY THE RECKONS INTERNATIONAL TEAM WAS DIGITALLY
SIGNED SO DONT TRY TO MODIFY OR EXTRACT THE FILES. IF SO, THE SETUP WILL BE CORRUPTED AND
LEADS YOUR SYSTEM TO CRITICAL SITUATION THEN WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
Features,overview and updates of Windows 8 Underground 2013 x64:
* New Window Sounds
* New ORB Image
* More Stable and Reliable
* UAC Disabled (You should be able to run Metro Applications without any problem)
* New Look for Windows Media Player
* New Look for Windows Media Center
* New Windows 8 Underground Theme (Default)
* Show extensions for known file types
* Enabled Glass Effect (DWM) without a supported card
* Windows will tell you exactly what it is doing when it is shutting down or is booting.
* Add command prompt to right click context menu
* Enabled addition Avalon effects
* Added "Explore from here" context menu while right clicking on folders
* Get rid of the Windows Mail splash screen
* Mximum Simultaneous Downloads for Internet Explorer to 20 (Default was 2 )
* Enabled DirectX Video Acceleration in Windows Media Player
* Disabled Auto Rip disc when inserted in Windows Media Player
* Enabled Auto Eject disc when ripping is completed
* Disabled deleting files from computer when deleted in library in Windows Media Player
* Disabled Auto Add Played Media files
* Enabled Advanced Option in Monitor Folders in Windows Media Player
* Disabled deleting contents from devices when deleting playlist in Windows Media Player
* Enabled ClearType Tuning
* Added 'Copy to Folder' to right click context
* Added 'Move to Folder' to right click context
* Enabled Search in system folders
* Disabled the NTFS Last Access Time Stamp (speeds up viewing folders in ntfs)
* Disabled kernel paging* Optimize Core System Performance
* Disabled kernel paging* Optimize Core System Performance
* Disabled 8.3 names in NTFS
* Disabled Low disk space checks
* Faster Shutdown
* Fully Automated Windows Setup
* Added 'Open With Notepad' to right click context
* Disabled StickyKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing SHIFT key five times).
* Disabled FilterKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing SHIFT key eight seconds).
* Disabled ToggleKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing NUM LOCK key five seconds).
* Disabled Windows Media Player AutoUpdates
* Disabled IPv6
* Added slow-motion window effects
* Added"Advanced System Properties" to right-click on Computer
* Faster browsing with IE
* Added "Guy's Search" to Recycle Bin Context Menu
* Added Device Manager to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Group Policy Editor to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Registry Editor to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Task Manager to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Services to My Computer Context Menu
* Enabled Power Down After Shutdown
* Added User Accounts 2 in Control Panel
* Added Administrative Tools in My Computer
* Added Personalization Tools in My Computer
* Added Windows Switcher in My Computer
* Added Internet Explorer 9 in My Computer
* Added Network Connections in My Computer
* Added Printers in My Computer
* Added Recycle Bin in My Computer
* Added Run in My Computer
* Added Search in My Computer
* Added Windows Update in My Computer
* Added Device Manager in My Computer
* Added Defragment in Drive Context Menu
* Added Group Polic yEditor in Control Panel
* Added Registry Editor in Control Panel
* Added Register & Un-Register to the context menu for .dll files.
* Added Advanced User Accounts to Control Panel
* Added Disk Cleanup to Drives
* Added Extract All to MSI files
* Added Open File / Folder Location
* Added Open In New Process
* The System file coding and scripts are optimized to maximum level to
boost system performance (This option is only available in Reckons
International Team customized windows operating systems)
* Added Run With Priority
* Added TakeOwnership to Right-Click
* Added Register & Un-Register to the context menu for .ocx and .ax files.
* Improved Thumbnail Quality
* Added DirectX Diagnostic Tool To Control Panel
* Disabled Automatic Restart on BSOD
* Windows Installer will use logging
* Windows evaluates file extensions on the first three characters
* It will show Absent Devices in Device Manager
* Hidden Scheduled Tasks in the Network Share
* Hidden Printers and Faxes in the Network Share
* DirectX files up-to-date
* Disabled First Logon Animation
* Disabled Default Hidden Shares
* Windows Update will Notify you about the updates but will not download unless you start downloading
* Enabled All users to download and install Windows Updates.
* Disabled Automatic System Reboot after Windows Updates has been installed.
* Enabled cross-frame navigation by the ActiveX control in .chm files.
* Enabled display for .pif (DOS Shortcut) file extension.
* Enabled display for .scf (Explorer Command) file extension.
* Enabled display for .shb (Document Shortcut) file extension.
* Enabled display for .shs (Shell Scrap Object) file extension.
* Windows will force to unload DDL from memory.
* Everything will run separate memory.
* 16-bit Applications in a separate memory space
* Boot files to be placed optimally on the hard-drive for faster boots.
* Windows will specifie the time, following user input, during which the system keeps apps from moving into the foreground
* Notepad will save window position
* Command Prompt text colour is white now
* Added God Mode in Desktop Context Menu
* Added Windows Switcher in Desktop Context Menu
* Added Task Manager in Desktop Context Menu
* Added Registry Editor in Desktop Context Menu
* High Quality Wallpapers
* New High Quality Icons
* Windows 7 like Start Menu
* Secured kernel-mode drivers
* Seperate UI for Metro and Desktop
* Ribbon Disabled
* New Explorer View
* Large Icons in Control Panel
* Removed Old Default Graphics Card Drivers and updated with latest version drivers.
* New Sample Music
* Integrated Latest Windows Updates
* DEP (Data Execution Prevention) Enabled for the OS and processes
* Updated Servicing Stack
* Improved System Performance and reliability
* Updated XML Core Services 3.0 and 6.0
* Fixed : I cannot open Help that was created in the Windows Help format (WinHlp32.exe)
* Fixed : Telephone line information is not updated in a Tsec.ini file
after you assign more than five telephone lines to a user in Windows
* Fixed : You cannot watch or record certain TV shows by using Windows Media Center on a computer that is running Windows 8
* Fixed : Vulnerabilities in Windows shell could allow remote code execution
* Updated Windows OpenType Compact Font Format (CFF) driver
* Updated for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10
* Fixed : WinRE is not enabled after you run the OOBE wizard in Windows 8
* Fixed : Vulnerability in DirectPlay could allow remote code execution
* Fixed : Incorrect keyboard layout is used after you refresh Windows 8
* Fixed : MPIO paths do not recover when you use MSDSM
* Fixed : Vulnerability in Windows kernel-mode driver could allow elevation of privilege
* Fixed : Slow performance when you connect to a WebDAV shared folder in Windows 8
* Resolved Windows Update stops at 13 percent in Windows 8
* Fixed : Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SSL implementation could allow security feature bypass
* Resolved Program Compatibility Assistant dialog box appears when you
start a desktop app from the "Autoplay" dialog box in Windows 8
* Resolved Slow performance when you connect to a WebDAV shared folder in Windows 8
* Fixed : You receive a "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)" Stop error message on a Windows 8
* Fixed : Window 8 may stop responding (hang) when multiple abort commands are sent to an embedded storage device
Install Notes :-
1. Burn Iso with any burner
2. then reboot your system
3. then press any key
4. format and Install it after use Given Activator
5. AND INJOY :)
Note:- Window is pre activated No need to activate window/ use any kind of activat
Activator..........but by mistake preactivation fail so use Given Activator.....